Zefon Escort ELF Personal Air Sampling Pump
Escort® ELF Sampling Pump
- Patented electronic laminar flow control.
- Internal secondary standard calibrates the pump continuously for compliance with OSHA 3058.
- Check against a primary standard only once a month or every 200 hours for coal mine dust sampling.
- Inlet filter traps moisture and particular matter.
- Stainless steel-filled plastic case provides EMI/RFI protection.
- Rated IP66 for resistance to water and dust ingress.
- Exceptionally quiet operation.
- Flow-Fault Indicator shows any sample inlet blockage.
- Run/Hold feature allows “time out” during sampling process.
- Elapsed time readout and low-battery warning.
- Low flow and dual tube sampling available with Gemini Twin-Port Sampler.
- Patented “Laminar Flow” control permits the best accuracy in the business
- Requires calibration only once per month or once every 200 hours for MSHA applications.
- “Key Pad” design allows adjustment of flow rates without tools or a potentiometer.
- Lightweight – only 23 ounces.
- Very durable design.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Resolution display is .1 lpm in standard mode, .01 lpm in calibration mode.
- 3 gaskets provide superior protection against water and dust ingress.
- Tamper-resistant door restricts access to adjustment keys.
- Designed for use with many different sampling accessories.
Escort ELF Specifications
|Operating Flow Control
Volumetric flow rate held within ± 2.5% of set-point over the 1-to-3 lpm operating range (± 5% to 0.5 lpm), with automatic compensation for battery voltage, altitude, temperature and sample load changes.
Flow rate adjustable between 0.5 and 3 lpm; lower flow rates attainable (to 1 mlpm) with optional Gemini Twin-Port Sampling accessory.
Liquid Crystal Display provides 0.01 lpm resolution.
30 inches of water load up to 2 lpm and 10 inches up to 3 lpm.
Flow Blockage Detection
Flow-Fault LED comes on immediately when block is detected. Pump shuts down within 90 seconds if block is not cleared.
Elapsed Time Readout
To 999 minutes in increments of 1 minute. Holds the last reading after either flow blockage or low battery shutdown and when pump is off or in hold mode.
Varies with flow rate and sampling device loading.
Operating Temperature Limits
23 oz. (652 gm), with battery pack.
2.25”D x 4.25”H x 4”W
(5.7 cm x 10.8 cm x 10.2 cm), with battery pack.
4.8-volt battery pack of four nickel metal hydride cells.
Battery Pack Capacity
2.8 amp hours
Battery Pack Recharge Time
14-16 hours (overnight) with OmegaTM Charger.
Typical Battery Pack Life
300 or more charging cycles